Thursday, August 25, 2011

What a beautiful week

So our second week of sewing has passed, and my outfit is almost done, just a bit more of hand sewing and my outfit will be finished.  Seeing as I have only 4 more weeks to go, all my effort is going to go into work, so that i can be proud of what I have achieved in my three years at Fedisa.  Im almost a true graduate, I cant wait to tell someone I have an actual degree.  And then overseas for me.  So one more outfit to go, a week of visuals and then my couture gown! I really cant wait to start my next outfit.  My time here at Fedisa has really been amazing, and the best thing I could ever have done.
I thought this quote by Coco Chanel sums me up perfectly, and maybe it does for you to.  Have an amazing week.


"Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance." 
 Coco Chanel

K*

No comments:

Post a Comment