Thursday, August 4, 2011

So we working on our 5th garment now.  Ive made a long plunge neckline dress, with a beaded waistline.  The back is completely open and I am going to put strings of pearls draped onto the back.  For art next week, I have to create a cookbook for Fedisa, I have to have models dressed in food, so I am going to go with a Mediterranean theme, so my model is going to have a dress of pasta on, and the dish on her head.  I have a lot of work ahead of me, but only three more months and I will be officially done.  Would I do it again, most defiantly! 


Here's a picture for my inspiration of my range...

 
coco-chanel-coco-chanel-A-023

Another quote to go by for the week..

"Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman."
Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment