Thursday, August 18, 2011

6th Garment

So we into a new week of sewing.  And starting our 6th garment, the one I am making is inspired by the cobblestone walkway that is part of my theme.  It is a off pink knit, over batting, and I have top stitched over to create a block effect like cobble stones.  The top is going to contrast the skirt as it is going to be made of chiffon and be a lot lighter and airy.  Seeing as we already in August we have only 2 more months to go, and I will have my degree, I'm so excited already! and then I'm off to work on the yachts in America, to just travel and see the world, and then I will come home, and be ready for the real world.  So by next week this time, I will let you know how my garment went.  And just something to inspire you for the week.

"We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets."
Marilyn Monroe





And just a sneak peek at my range...
*K

No comments:

Post a Comment