Thursday, September 8, 2011

Almost finished

So one week into our sewing and this is our last garment for our range, and then its our couture gown.  This week im making a faded pair of denim jeans and a ghost voile top.  The jeans I want white to suit my range, three bottles of bleach, and its still not white! but im getting there.  Knowing its so close to the end, really is exciting but also a bit scary.  I cant wait to get a degree from FEDISA, but im not exactly sure what happens next, because I'm defiantly not ready to be working yet.  One thing I know is im going overseas next year and I'm already excited. Another exciting thing is the fact we making a couture gown, I really want to come up with something very unique.  Wish me luck! And just another phrase to go buy for the week.

Fashions Fade, Style is Eternal.
Yves Saint Laurent

*K

No comments:

Post a Comment