Thursday, August 25, 2011

What a beautiful week

So our second week of sewing has passed, and my outfit is almost done, just a bit more of hand sewing and my outfit will be finished.  Seeing as I have only 4 more weeks to go, all my effort is going to go into work, so that i can be proud of what I have achieved in my three years at Fedisa.  Im almost a true graduate, I cant wait to tell someone I have an actual degree.  And then overseas for me.  So one more outfit to go, a week of visuals and then my couture gown! I really cant wait to start my next outfit.  My time here at Fedisa has really been amazing, and the best thing I could ever have done.
I thought this quote by Coco Chanel sums me up perfectly, and maybe it does for you to.  Have an amazing week.


"Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance." 
— Coco Chanel

K*

No comments:

Post a Comment